The STYLE COLLECTION HOME vase is a beautiful addition to any table, floor or piedestal. The Round Rome table vase is a part of the Rome Collection, designed for the event FOR A BETTER FUTURE that with its design of appealing shapes, textures and innovative methods creates a feeling of harmony. The theme of round shapes and smooth lines throughout the collection symbolizes endless circularity. To create a vase in itself for this collection was a symbolic gesture seeing how life can grow, evolve in it but also how it stand alone in its simplicity can be enough and just as beautiful. The Rome vase showcases what a plastic product today can look like and change the perception and desire to buy, reuse and recycle plastic products.
Make sure to match the vase with other products from The Rome Collection, designed for the FOR A BETTER FUTURE EVENT, 2021.
Please note that this product can only be shipped if you live within an area where Budbee operates. This is due to handling logistics. You can also pick it up in Malmö, Sweden. Contact email@example.com if you have any further questions.
Looking for another style? Explore our other vases. Not sure about the look or color? Order a product mini sample size.
For more ideas on how to use and style your dream table setting visit our Instagram page.
Size & Color
This product exists in 3 table sizes: mini, small and medium. 1 floor size: large. They are all made with a method and material logic that makes them lightweight and underneath 400gram each. The large one is around 1800gram.
- Mini: Height 120mm. Outer diameter: 140mm.
- Small: Height 150mm. Outer diameter: 170mm
- Medium: Height 180mm. Outer diameter: 200mm.
- Large: Height 540mm. Outer diameter: 600mm.
These dimensions are also illustrated on the product image sketch.
Not sure about the look or color? Order a product mini sample size.
The base of this product is semi matte black. This product also exists in earth and sand.
Material & Care
This product is produced and designed in Scandinavia.
This product is made of recycled and biodegradable rPLA which is a bioderived material originally produced from corn starch but recycled again from food packaging waste sourced in the EU. In this case the bioplastics used originates from berry baskets. The vase has a bottom protection made of cork to ensure no scratches and better balance of the product. Cork helps absorb CO2 and is harmlessly harvested from trees. It is also because of these properties fully biodegradable.
These two materials will ensure a long, durable and environmentally friendly future for this item. This product is recyclable and biodegradable.
- Every vase has been individually made and will therefore be unique.
- Bear in mind that this product is 3D printed and at this larger scale printer lines and differences in continuity is considered normal.
- Please handle this product with care.
- If necessary to clean please gently use a water damp cloth.
- Please note that this product is biodegradable. In the longer run it will together with earth and water start to degrade hence we can not guarantee the durability of this product. However this process outside in nature is expected to take around 60 years. For ultimate performance and durability we recommend you to use it together with dried flowers, straws, branches etc.