The STYLE COLLECTION HOME vase is a beautiful addition to any table, floor or piedestal. The Yang Rome Floor vase is a part of the Rome Collection, designed for the event FOR A BETTER FUTURE that with its design of appealing shapes, textures and innovative methods creates a feeling of harmony. The theme of round shapes and smooth lines throughout the collection symbolizes endless circularity. To create a vase in itself for this collection was a symbolic gesture seeing how life can grow, evolve in it but also how it stand alone in its simplicity can be enough and just as beautiful. The Rome vase showcases what a plastic product today can look like and change the perception and desire to buy, reuse and recycle plastic products.
Make sure to match the vase with other products from The Rome Collection, designed for the FOR A BETTER FUTURE EVENT, 2021.
Please note that this product is currently only available to be purchased by pick-up on site in Malmo due to handling logistics. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions or would like to have it shipped.
Looking for another style? Explore our other vases.
For more ideas on how to use and style your dream table setting visit our Instagram page.
Size & Color
Size: Height 600mm. Diameter at bottom: 300mm. These dimensions are also illustrated on the product image sketch. This equals to approximately height: 23.5 inches. Diameter: 11.75 inches. This vase is made with a method and material logic that makes it lightweight and underneath 800gram.
*The vase featured together with the Yang vase is the Yin vase.
Color: This product color is Earth and has a slightly cold undertone. This product also exists in Dark Grey.
Material & Care
This product is produced and designed in Scandinavia.
This product is made of recycled and biodegradable rPLA which is a bioderived material originally produced from corn starch but recycled again from food packaging waste sourced in the EU. In this case the bioplastics used originates from berry baskets. The vase has a bottom protection made of cork to ensure no scratches and better balance of the product. Cork helps absorb CO2 and is harmlessly harved from trees. It is also because of these properties fully biodegradable.
These two materials will ensure a long, durable and environmentally friendly future for this item. This product is recyclable and biodegradable.
- Every vase has been individually made and will therefore be unique.
- Bear in mind that this product is 3D printed and at this larger scale printer lines and differences in continuity is considered normal.
- Please handle this product with care.
- If necessary to clean please gently use a water damp cloth.
- Please note that this product is biodegradable. In the longer run it will together with earth and water start to degrade hence we can not guarantee the durability of this product. However this process outside in nature is expected to take around 60 years. For ultimate performance and durability we recommend you to use it together with dried flowers, straws, branches etc.