A STYLE COLLECTION HOME vase is a beautiful addition to any table, floor or piedestal. The cube vase is inspired by a clean minimalistic squared shape, expressed with a modern twist. The vase showcases what a plastic product today can look like and change the perception and desire to buy, reuse and recycle plastic products.
Please note that this product can only be shipped if you live within an area where Budbee operates. This is due to handling logistics. You can also pick it up in Malmö, Sweden. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.
For more ideas on how to use and style your dream table setting visit our Instagram page.
Size & Color
Size: Height 30 cm. Bottom: 10.8x10.8 cm Opening: 13.5x13.5 cm. This vase is made with a method and material logic that makes it lightweight and underneath 200gram.
This product will soon exist in a floor vase size.
Not sure about the look or color? Order a product mini sample size.
Material & Care
This product is produced and designed in Scandinavia.
This product is made of recycled and biodegradable rPLA which is a bioderived material originally produced from corn starch but recycled again from food packaging waste sourced in the EU. In this case the bioplastics used originates from berry baskets. The vase has a bottom protection made of cork to ensure no scratches and better balance of the product. Cork helps absorb CO2 and is harmlessly harvested from trees. It is also because of these properties fully biodegradable.
These two materials will ensure a long, durable and environmentally friendly future for this item. This product is recyclable and biodegradable.
- Every vase has been individually made and will therefore be unique.
- Bear in mind that this product is 3D printed and at this larger scale printer lines and differences in continuity is considered normal.
- Please handle this product with care.
- If necessary to clean please gently use a water damp cloth.
- Please note that this product is biodegradable. In the longer run it will together with earth and water start to degrade hence we can not guarantee the durability of this product. However this process outside in nature is expected to take around 60 years. For ultimate performance and durability we recommend you to use it together with dried flowers, straws, branches etc.