A STYLE COLLECTION HOME vase is a beautiful addition to any table, floor or piedestal. The Sprout vase is the ultimate elegant vase that just like sprouts, will grow on you and in your home. The subtle spikes make is easy match and place close-by each other to grow the impression even more.
Please note that this product can only be shipped if you live within an area where Budbee operates. This is due to handling logistics. You can also pick it up in Malmö, Sweden. Contact email@example.com if you have any further questions.
For inspiration on how to style your home with this vase visit our Instagram page.
Size & Color
Size: This vase is made with a method and material logic that makes it lightweight yet durable. This product exists in 4 table vase sizes and 1 floor vase size.
S: Height 24 cm, Widest outer diameter 12.8 cm, Smallest diameter 3.8 cm (the inside of the neck of the vase)
M: Height 30 cm, Widest outer diameter 16.9 cm, Smallest diameter 4.8 cm (the inside of the neck of the vase)
L: Height 38 cm, Widest outer diameter 20.5 cm, Smallest diameter 6.1 cm (the inside of the neck of the vase)
XL: Height 49 cm, Widest outer diameter 26.2 cm, Smallest diameter 8 cm (the inside of the neck of the vase)
Floor vase XXL: Height 60 cm, Widest outer diameter 32.2 cm, Smallest diameter 9.8cm (the inside of the neck of the vase)
Find this product in floor vase size.
Showing on the image with the 3 vases lined up are the sizes S, M and L.
Color: This product color is dark grey with a slightly warm undertone. It also exists in earth.
Not sure about the look or color? Order a product mini sample size.
Material & Care
This product is produced and designed in Scandinavia.
This product is made of recycled and biodegradable rPLA which is a bioderived material originally produced from corn starch but recycled again from food packaging waste sourced in the EU. In this case the bioplastics used originates from berry baskets. The vase has a bottom protection made of cork to ensure no scratches and better balance of the product. Cork helps absorb CO2, and is harmlessly harvested from trees. It is also because of these properties fully biodegradable.
These two materials will ensure a long, durable and environmentally friendly future for this item. This product is recyclable and biodegradable.
- Every vase has been individually made and will therefore be unique.
- Bear in mind that this product is 3D printed and at this larger scale printer lines and differences in continuity is considered normal.
- Please handle this product with care.
- If necessary to clean please gently use a water damp cloth.
- Please note that this product is biodegradable. In the longer run it will together with earth and water start to degrade hence we can not guarantee the durability of this product. However this process outside in nature is expected to take around 60 years. For ultimate performance and durability we recommend you to use it together with dried flowers, straws, branches etc.